Please help the Kinesis Staff to ensure that every member’s visit to the gym is as enjoyable as your own by following a few simple rules, especially during busy times when our staff are often providing classes.
- If you get hot and sweaty during your work out use the gym roll in theholders provided to wipe down the equipment after you have used it.
- In busy times ensure you put work-out equipment such as Swiss Balls, Bosu Balls, Kettle bells, VIPRs etc back in their original positions so that other members can find them easily and not need to search for them.
- If you are using free-weights ensure that the dumbbells are returned to their place in the rack so that other members can find them when they want to use them.
- If using the benches with the Olympic bars, Smith machine, Half- Rack or similar machine please return the weight discs to the weight trees when you have finished, other members should not need to remove your weights and return them to the trees before being able to load on the weight discs they want to use.
- Please refrain from swearing – what maybe acceptable to you is not necessarily acceptable or pleasant for other members to hear
- Please help the trainer by returning any equipment used during a class to the racks , hangers or cages from where you obtained it after your class. This ensures that other members will not experience delays to the start of the class after yours.
- Please report any accident or faulty equipment to the Kinesis staff immediately.
- Our staff are there to help you, but use of violent or abusive behaviour or language towards our staff will not be tolerated and may result in your membership being terminated.
- If you have a complaint then please contact us using email giving details, it will not resolve any issue to shout at the reception staff or other staff and make the environment uncomfortable for other members who may be waiting for attention from our staff. We always try to get back to you within 24 hours of your email.